sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Novo single da Beyonce

Mto legal a nova música da diva Beyonce... Run the World (Girls)
Acompanhe um pedacinho, e tbm entre no link:
Some of them men think they freak this like we do
But no they don't
Make your cheque come at they neck
Disrespect us no they won't

Boy don't even try to set this 
Boy this beat is crazy 
This is how they made me 
Used to take us baby 

This goes out to all my girls
Up in the club rocking the latest
Women who buy it for themselves
And get more money later

I think they need a barber
None of these bitc*** can fade me
I'm so good with this
I remind you
I'm so hood with this...



Não coloquei tdo pq num ia dar né? Link > http://www.kboing.com.br/beyonce/1-1077330/#

Veja a foto, já q insiste!
Veja todas as fotos de Beyonce

Bjooh

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário